In this new era of entertainment, every brand wants to encash Over-the-top (OTT) market opportunity and is doing cross tie-ups with content providers to attract more customers which gives us more options for free subscriptions of Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hotstar, Zee5 and other OTT service.
To know what is OTT & 10 most popular Over-the-top(OTT) players in India + monthly plans in details, click here.
As per your requirement, you can make your choice – you want to watch as a regular subscriber or just popular original series on your mobile or smart TV.
So here are the few hacks “How to get a free subscription for Amazon Prime, Hotstar, Netflix, ALTBalaji, Hoichoi, ZEE5, SonyLIV, EROS NOW at one place, SO LAND HERE TO READ”.
How to get a free NETFLIX India account?
- Netflix India offers a free trial for 1 month using your credit card as a payment mode which can be cancelled before finishing off a month and it turns out to be free -both for mobile & Smart TV.
(You can’t extend your free trials by using different credit cards & accounts because their system detects email addresses, devices and payment methods. If any of those 3 things have been detected to be used for a free trial account before, the Netflix system will no longer be able to provide a free trial but don’t worry there are other ways also.)
- The simplest way to watch Netflix India is by Sharing your paid account with Family and friends, the HD Plan for 4 Smart TV screens @799P.M. You can watch Netflix India at four screens at a time @ Rs.200 per user, one member can create an account & other 3 members pay to him through Paytm, google pay or other UPI apps.
- Vodafone and Netflix offer – Vodafone Red postpaid plan offers free Netflix basic plan subscription to its customers for Mobile and smart tv. The postpaid plan of REDX INR 999 p.m gives you access to Netflix on your TV & Mobile, worth Rs.5988 per year. Another offer by Vodafone for their postpaid customers to Get Netflix Free Subscription for 1 year with new Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ & S10E model with rental 499 plan and above for postpaid subscribers.
- Also, you can check out for coupons at various sites like Grabon, deal plus, coupons.com, retail me.com, paisa wapas, coupon duniya and many more.
How to get a free subscription of AMAZON PRIME INDIA
- Amazon prime and airtel offer – As an Airtel postpaid mobile customer with a plan of INR 499 or above you will get 1-year amazon prime subscription-free on your mobile. For broadband users, the airtel plan of 999 or above will give you access for prime video for 1year on your Smart tv. For prepaid users, the airtel recharge for INR 349 will allow you to access amazon prime for 28 days on mobile.
- Amazon Prime and Vodafone offer – If you are having a Vodafone plan for INR 499 & above then you can freely access amazon prime subscription for 1 year along with other benefits. Also, if you have the Vodafone plan worth INR 598, 749 & 999 then you are lucky to avail for a 1-year free subscription of Prime Video on your mobile.
- Amazon prime and BSNL offer – 1 year of Amazon Prime at no extra cost to BSNL postpaid customers on Rs. 399/ and above plan. Now, this Offer is also available for Landline customers choosing annual payment for plans with Fixed Monthly Charges of Rs. 399/- and above.
How to get a free subscription of Disney+ HOTSTAR
Hotstar and Flipkart offer
Flipkart is offering its users free Hotstar subscription offer on the accumulation of coins. To avail the offer you can redeem those for Hotstar membership for 1 year, Hotstar VIP 365 coins, Hotstar premium 999 coins
Disney+ Hotstar & Airtel Offer
- New Rs 401 recharge will offer an annual subscription of Disney+ Hotstar VIP.
- Airtel offers complimentary 3 GB data for 28 days with the recharge.
- Subscribers of Disney+ Hotstar VIP will have access to exclusive Hotstar Specials, unlimited LIVE sporting action and more.
You can also crack good deals on grabon,zoutons.com
How to get a free ZEE5 subscription?
A free account on ZEE5 allows you to watch a few contents without interruption. But for the Premium content, you need to spend money from your pocket.
ZEE5 Subscription plans:-
- ZEE5 and Airtel offer – All mobile postpaid customers with new infinity plan INR 499 per month & above are eligible for free ZEE5 pack. Broadband users of airtel with plans INR 999 & above are eligible for free ZEE5 pack per month.
- ZEE5 and Vodafone offer –Postpaid subscribers with plan INR 999 get ZEE5 free for a year worth INR 999. Also, Vodafone customers with plans INR 399 & 499 can get Free access to Zee5 content on Vodafone Play. New Prepaid customer on INR 297 & INR 647 can get a Zee5 subscription.
- ZEE5 and GAANA offer – New and existing ZEE5 subscribers are lucky to get a free subscription of Gaana+ and vice-versa.
- ZEE5 and SAMSUNG SMART T.V. offer – Samsung Smart TV offers to its customers a complimentary trial offer for ZEE5 Premium pack for a month that is 30 days. Launch the ZEE5 app on your Samsung TV and then log in to the ZEE5 app. Now you will be able to activate free trial for a month. This offer is only to the customers who have not prior signed into any Samsung device. It’s a one time offer. Another offer by Samsung T.V. is to avail 30% off on all ZEE5 packs with code SAMSUNG30. Login to the ZEE5 app and buy any subscription plan. Then apply the code and select the package, proceed, pay and enjoy.
- Flipkart ZEE5 offer: Get 12 months subscription free on the accumulation of 350 coins on Flipkart.
- ICICI Bank ZEE5 offer: Get 25% off on ZEE5 subscription plans, Offer is valid on ICICI Bank Credit and Debit Cards.
- Also, you can check for Coupons on grabon, couponrani.com, coupon Duniya and many more.
How to get a free subscription of SONY LIV
Most of the content on SONY LIV is free but for a premium pack, you need to pay.
- Sony liv and Paypal – For the premium pack, PAYPAL Offers 50% cashback up to INR 250 by first time PayPal transaction on sony liv. The cash for the same can be redeemed for your next Paypal transaction.To avail the offer create a new account on PayPal or log in with the existing one and do the payment, if eligible for the cashback, it would be done instantly.
- sony liv and Flipkart – Get Sony live free subscription on the accumulation of 250 super coins in your Flipkart account.
- sony liv and Xiaomi Devices – Sony liv subscription, a free trial for 3 months by the customers of Mi TV & Xiaomi Devices. Offer valid just once per customer.
How to get a free subscription of ALTBALAJI
To begin with, some shows on ALT BALAJI, are free and for maximum content, you can watch a few episodes for free.
- Users who have an active Jio plan can access the Jio Cinema App for free where they can watch ALT BALAJI content for free.
- ALT Balaji and Flipkart – You can shop and accumulate 250 coins on Flipkart and redeem the same 250 coins to get 12 months of unlimited premium subscription of alt Balaji. Offer code can not be redeemed by already existing alt Balaji users. Offer applicable only in INDIA and only once per Flipkart user.
How to get a free subscription of EROS NOW
- Eros now free with airtel for TV users As an Airtel user you can access premium Eros Now content using Airtel TV.
- Eros now free with Vodafone for mobile users You need to download Vodafone Play App from Playstore & Use it in Your Mobile Device to stream Eros Now Premium For Free.
- Eros now with Reliance Jio app Users who have active Jio plans can download the Jio Cinema app and login with your mobile number or Jio ID and continue. You will now able to see all the Eros Now Premium Content for free.
How to get a free subscription of HOICHOI
Without a Hoichoi subscription, you won’t be able to download the content but here is an easy trick to watch the content for free.
You just need to download the Airtel TV app; Airtel mobile users can watch Hoichoi content at no cost, same applicable for Vodafone users; Vodafone mobile users can download Vodafone play and watch Hoichoi content at no cost.
Let’s recap — and add a bit more detail to the picture.
Conclusion: You can stream up to three/four titles (Shows) at the same time in three/four different devices using the same account. Please check this feasibility it may vary from one platform to other.
Choose your pick as per your suitability don’t follow fake routes by creating virtual cards etc. as every OTT player detects email addresses, devices (mac address) and payment methods.
Note: Logos, Brand Name and content information belong to their respective owners.
Read more on the genre-wise best content available on different OTT platforms :